VSS is currently recruiting for the following opportunity
The Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) delivers services and support to victims and survivors of the Troubles/conflict and more recently to the survivors of Historical Institutional Abuse (HIA) along with Mothers and Babies Institutions, Magdalene Laundries and Workhouses (MBMLW) .
VSS is currently recruiting for the following opportunity:
Head of Health & Wellbeing Services (Grade 7)
Salary: £52,578 – £56,237 per annum (under review)
Closing date for applications:
17:00 on Monday 9th October 2023
Purpose of the Role
As a key member of the Senior Management Team, the Head of Health & Wellbeing Services will take responsibility for establishing and managing the quality and effectiveness of all health and wellbeing services for victims and survivors. The Head of Health & Wellbeing Services will have management responsibility for Managers operating in the Health & Wellbeing / Regional Trauma Network function.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Head of Health & Wellbeing Services will represent the Victims and Survivors Service as a credible ambassador, developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
By the closing date for applications candidates must have:
- A third level qualification in a core mental health profession (e.g., Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology etc.)
- A professional healthcare registration – e.g., registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), or with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) – Part 1.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of:
- working closely with external organisations to develop and deliver health and wellbeing services; and
- assessing and responding to trauma at both strategic and operational levels.
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience of:
- working at senior management level* in an organisation that delivers a programme of services to the public, either directly or through external delivery agencies; and
providing advice and guidance at a senior level with particular emphasis on clinical governance, accountability, risk management and service delivery; and
- Experience of developing and maintaining productive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at senior levels and with service users.
We can only accept online applications. For access help or clarification, please email: email@example.com
For additional information and to apply online:
The Victims and Survivors Service is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ALL APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ARE CONSIDERED STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT.