“A society where victims, veterans and their families are given the holistic support they need, respect and deserve”
The Castlehill Foundation is committed to supporting bereaved and injured victims and survivors of terrorism, their families and carers and maintains the resilience of Victims by providing evidenced based treatment, prevention and support services in order to address issues of declining mental, physical and emotional health as a result of the troubles.
Our aims are to provide services which;
- Improve victim’s mental, physical and overall wellbeing through high quality services.
- We also aim to address feelings of social isolation and loneliness.
- Promotes opportunity for companionship and to build resilience.
- Supports the entire family and provides opportunities to strengthen the family bonds which may have been impacted by the legacy of the troubles.
- Addresses financial / welfare needs and concerns.
- Provide drop in support and personal and professional development workshops and activities.
This organisation receives support from the Victims Support Programme for Groups Working with Victims and Survivors, to deliver some or all of the services that it provides. Its views do not necessarily reflect those of the Victims and Survivors Service.
How to Access this Service
If you wish to make contact with this organisation, feel free to call or email them directly using the details provided. Alternatively, feel free to contact VSS on 028 90 279100. Our Health and Wellbeing Team will be happy to assist you.
31 Castle Street
Monday – Thurday: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:30am – 2:30pm