We deliver funding and support to victims and survivors of the Conflict/Troubles, on behalf of The Executive Office.
We are here to assist all victims and survivors identified in the Victims and Survivors (Northern Ireland) Order 2006.
This means that we can provide support to those who have been affected by the Conflict/Troubles in the following ways:
- those who have been injured (physically or psychologically);
- those who care for people who have been injured in this way; and
- those who have been bereaved.
If you have been affected in any of these ways and feel that you need some support, please contact us. Our team is ready to speak with you in confidence, to find options for help that may be available.
For full details of the support that we offer, please click on the links below:
To find services delivered near you, please click on the link below:
For the full details of:
- what we spend and how we spend it,
- our priorities and how we are doing, and
- our corporate and legal governance structures,
Please see our Publications and Corporate Documents section. Our Corporate and Business Plan and Annual Report and Accounts include all of this important information.